Saturday, January 01, 2005

I Want to Save You.

There's a pain in my stomach from another sleepless binge. and i struggle to get myself up again. i want to hang onto something that wont break away or fall apart like the pieces of my heart. globes and maps are all around me now. i want to feel you breathe me in. globes and maps i see surround you here. why won't you believe me? globes and maps they chart your way back home. do you want to leave or something?

I can't take this anymore
Cause I know someday I'll see you walk out that door.

So this is the new year? it doesn't feel any different but i suppose thats normal. Last night i drank 6 diet cokes and like 4 glasses of sparkling grape juice. i ate too much lasagna and way too much chocolate cake. i also ate a lot of chips and too many meatballs in biscuits. Dumplings as tim referred to them. Lauren was my midnight kiss. I wanted to watch garden state but the duds of the party thought 3:30 was too late to start a movie. so instead we turned off the lights and sort of talked until we all stopped talking one at a time. all in all, my DDR pad makes me a pro when i really am not at all.

Top Dogs of my life:
Pepper
Trixie
Froto
Boomer
and of course AXLE!@!!!!!!

I Need You to Save Me Too.

No comments: