Thursday, January 20, 2005

Well I can hardly wait until I get the sun and your lips both pressing on my skin
Well I can hardly wait until I feel that thrill my heart that starts inside your eyes

Today the finals were okay. i managed to pull off an A in health. i'll give myself a pat on the back for that one. Play practice doesnt start till 3 which is lame. I knew how to do more on the calc final than i thought i did. tomorrow is spanish and bio. SWEET. haha. no. i have to study for bio a lot still. Last night i worked out with keiko and i have to say- thank you lovely for making me laugh MUCHO! har-dee-har-har. Today is an alkaline trio day. if that wasnt obvious. So i have a new goal for myself since its hard to live without having these stupid little goals. Right now my goal is to appreciate my friends. My long term goal is to be happy with myself. someday i'll get there. enough of this sappy shit. sardines here. sardines there. I have a feeling i'm not going to stop laughing at play practice. i hate that. tee hee hee.


You’re the only place in my heart I call home.


Fatally yours,
Audrey!


It's nothing I'll forget when the moon gets tired
You are stuck to me everyday
Believe in what I am because it's all I have today
And tomorrow who knows where we'll be
From here I can hardly see a thing
But I will follow anyone who brings me to you
For now, forever, for on and on and on

No comments: