Thursday, January 20, 2005

I should be studying for Spanish or Bio but instead i'm here listening to Sublime and feeling okay. today strock and lauren talked to me for about an hour after practice. I dont know. Strock is scared that Drama is going to be really weird. i sort of forgot about it but i still think it will be okay. Do you?


You know what? the next time you see NICK well tell him im going to stick some needles in his face and watch him on his knees. watch him when he sees that im not foolin. cause im through being cool and he keeps telling everyone about me. yeah like how im such a fool. and oh that im so deceptive. NICK WHY ARE YOU SUCH A PRICK? WHY DONT YOU JUST WALLOW IN THE HOPES THAT MAKE OF THIS REALITY. THE WORLD IS WHAT YOU MADE IT AND I DONT WANT A PART OF IT.

No comments: