Friday, December 31, 2004

Moments of 2004...

  • 2/14 My birthday at midieval times
  • 2/20-21 Anne Frank!
  • 5/8 Prom
  • 6/4 Relay for life followed by the SAT II's
  • Summer School and 3rd class with Mr. Iverson. UGH.
  • Taking the ACT 3 times
  • 7/16-18 Visting BC and BU
  • 7/31 Reel Big Fish
  • 8/19-22 Visting Virginia and DC
  • 9/3 Getting the wisdom teeth out
  • 11/2 BUSH!
  • 12-4 SAT II's again
  • Getting into Colorado Sate and Minnesota
  • Getting Dotty/Clackett
  • 12/10-12 Model UN. the best.

In 2004...

I lost friends, I found friends, I made friends and I broke friends. I lost and found myself. I found I LOVED US history and absolutely HATE calculus. I met fairweather friends along with some stormy weather. I lost track of the local music scene and found peace in the Eagles. I also developed a hidden love for Ashlee Simpson. I feel closer to self-actualization but farther from a decent GPA. I've felt funny and sad. I've felt lonely and glad. I've felt like rhyming and then sometimes not. I re-established connections and watched as some dissolved. I loved Garden State and hated Saw. Not everything i did this year was completely honest and some of the decisions i made were morally and literally illegal but i don't regret them because they have helped me because the well-adjusted individual i am today. Things have changed and I have changed. If one thing has remained constant in 2004 it has been my nosebleeds. Its been a roller coaster of emotions to say the least. and the overall taste of the year is bittersweet.

audrey

No comments: