Monday, January 17, 2005

I find out about Rice by Feb. 10th. I'm nervous. This weekend has been laid back. I liked it. Today I really have to study. I'm going out to lunch with Keiko... unless she gets hungry and eats beforehand.

I'm acting like the jealous ex-girlfriend and Im creeping myself out. OAR reminds me of driving down 59.

This may be the very minute I'm aware i'm alive...
This is the straw, final straw, in the roof of my mouth, as i lie to you. just because i'm sorry doesnt mean i didn't enjoy it at the time.


On friday keiko and i went to the IGNITE THE SKY and ELI show. I realize how lame that "scene" is. To think that i ever associated myself with it is slightly embarassing. I think the funniest part was the hardcore dancing/mosh? Everyone looked so angry. haha. oh well. Now that i've gone, its safe to say, i don't plan on going to any more of them. I mean i love mike, i'm just not cool enough to be a scenester. I'm not angry enough and i wear too much American Eagle and my hair is too... clean? and i don't have a kill hannah track jacket. needless to say, i'm quite a loser.

I love my dog!
love
Audrey

No comments: