Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Remember your ailing heart and your criminal eyes.

I want school to be cancelled tomorrow sooo badly. All i want to do is play in the snow. I'm scared to look around my house for snow pants because im scared that i will jynx it and then we will have school and i can't deal with that kind of guilt. The bio test wasn't as bad as i thought even though im sure i got all the multiple choice wrong and the entire second essay, but that first essay- i know i had to have nailed it. I mean the only thing i really didn't know what exactly what part of the body Tay-Sach's affected. either way. why am i even wasting the time to talk about biology? hahahaha. i want a snow day tomorrow and i want to go sledding and then i want to build a snowman on my roof... lets travel back in time to the snow day from freshman year...

It was the morning and Charlie's mom called me and said there was no school. i immediately called jessica and we called Danni and Dom and we got our snow gear on and we built a huge snowman on my roof. then we all jumped off the roof into the backyard and didn't get hurt. We walked around the entire neighborhood and we went to walgreens. it may not sound fun but it was. so thats that.

"No, no. That wasn't the one I said. This one means "Kill Kirk"... And also, "hallelujah"... Depending on the context."

This is the straw-final straw in the roof of my mouth.

"And I like you, so there's that. I guess I have that."

No comments: