Tuesday, July 22, 2003

We all have sizeable scars. Is this the way a toy feels when its batteries run dry? Oh, we're so c-c-c-c-c-controversial. I'm an old abandoned church with broken pews and empty aisles. Take the picture from the wall when you think that nothing matters. A sober straight face gets you out of your clothes. I am heaven sent. Don't you dare forget. my tongue's the only muscle in my body that works harder than my heart. Die young and save yourself. She's breathing quiet and smooth, He's gasping for air. Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not. You are calm and reposed. Let your beauty unfold. Pale white, like the skin stretched over your bones. Spring keeps you ever close. You are second hand smoke. You are so fragile and thin. standing trial for your sins. Holding onto yourself the best you can. You are the smell before rain. You are the blood in my veins. We paint a lover's tryst. We're neither clear nor descript. We kept it safe and slow. The quiet things that no one ever knows. Wasting words on lowercases and capitals.

No comments: