Thursday, July 31, 2003

Hey. well i wrote YOU a letter but i couldnt bring myself to stop by and leave it at your back door for fear you or one of your siblings would be sitting right there watching tv. i dont know why that scared me so much but it did. i wrote it yesterday...wednesday. i think i'll write it on here and hope you read it. i hope YOU know who you are. i really really do.

-
I'ts three fifteen in the mornign and i can't sleep. i've been thinking about you for the last half and hour and its incredible how much i miss you. its terrible to think that the last tim ei saw you was over 6 months ago at charlie's surprise birthday party. i miss you so much. i have the card you gave me and the letter you wrote me taped to my mirror. i read them both at laest once a day. i read your blog regularly, or as regularly as you update it and i suppose the entry about me bringing you the flowers was what prompted this missing-you-so-much-i-cant-think-about-anything-else phase. i say phase for lack of a better word. i always want to call you, and i want to IM you even more, but im too big a coward. Life is shitty without you. No one compares to you. I wish so much that we were still best friends. i know that sounds so corny but its so hard when no one really understands you and you cant bring yourself to talk to the one person who does. i think its safe to say that being friends with you was one of the best experiences of my life. i'm not sure if ive ever missed anything this much. i got a puppy his name is axle. i think you would like him. these are just small things that i wish yo ualready knew and i didnt have to write in a letter. i hope you're doing okay. i hope i will be able to bring myself to call you soon. i'm scared i would just be a crying mess if i did. i miss you and new jersey so much. i think about you daily. i love you so much. i miss you more than you'll ever know.
love. ALWAYS and FOREVER,
audrey

No comments: