Friday, July 18, 2003

Its suprised me today when i thoguth about it. because lets see. so many people really dont like me on a regular basis. you think these people would look at this shit to make fun of me. and now that i have made comments possible no one says anything... this makes me wonder a few things

do the people who really hate me not have a link to this? maybe they don't. i can work on getting that to them.

do the people who hate me have better things to do? no, no they don't. they all suck.

maybe if i talk shit first then people will retaliate? hmmmm i dont want to mention names... maybe if i just bring up a story... and then send this link to certain people... then... maybe they will see it.. maybe... im kind of worried that all my hard work on the commenter, made only so people can tell me how dumb i am because theyve been keeping it in so long, is going to waste.

so heres the story.... One day a long long time ago, back in the day of Freshman Girls P.E. i made a few friends. they were the type of people who you could really bond with on a .... personal level. (sound satiric? no? well it is) these girls loved me for who i was. one of them in particular. i think she had a crush on me. but she played it off like she hated me. i know better. hahaha. anyway. so this girl and her ghetto fabulous... or just fabulous in general, friends decided that they would make me feel like a better person all the time! when we ran on the indoor track they would be walking behind, breathing heavily from too much pot and cigarettes, cheering me on. we laughed and cried. i listened in on all their sex stories and came to the conclusion that basically they were big sluts. and when i say big i mean BIG! literally. anway. one day towards the end of the year when the bees were buzzing and the flowers were blooming, they were being as nice as they always were to me. One of them said something SO nice to me in fact that i felt like she deserved a compliment of equal measure. and man, she LOVED that compliment, she was so flattered in fact, that she thanked me by throwing me into a wall... you knwo in a really SUPER nice way, not at all in a wanting-to-kick-my-ass-if-she-wasnt-so-fat way. so. that was a great day. i really think we toook our relationship to a whole new level. but the year was over and oh parting is such sweet sorrow.
BUT
As luck would have it, i ended up being in Sophomore Girls Activities with several of her friends. so we were able to exchage compliments through eachother. it was actually more of her making me feeel sooo cool. i decided that during that year my main source of gym entertainment would be listening in on their stories, of which they had many. They called me a stupid fucking bitch and i called them fat and they called me a lesbian and i called them whores. it was a lovely relationship. i hope i have a thousand more JUST like it.
and i know i will
because there are so many caring and wonderful people just like them in the world. and it is that group of friends that i feel honored to have known. i hope i stay in their hearts forever just as they will in mine.


i actually think everyone knew that story. its the one, in case you couldnt tell, where maria got pushed over the garbage can into the boys bathroom? yeah that was some funny shit. now would you just fucking comment?

No comments: