Saturday, July 26, 2003

i will sever the ties, sever the ties.


just read dominiques live journal. haha yeah. this summer doesnt compare to last or the one before that or the one before that. its quite a let down and its pretty stupid and all i do is work and man. lifes depressing. dying the hair purple again before school starts to cover up the real me? i think so.

im faking it like i matter.

its hard to convince myself that everythings okay. fucukckcuyfkfukcc

everything IS okay and thats the problem. i really dont know what im talking about right now and if i get into anymore ill just piss everyone else off. i really hate that. i really really hate that. god fucking dammit i hate so much. i spend all my time hating and i miss everything. fuck. i hate myself too sjkdgosgh
fuck
not talkign about it
sorry.

so its safe to say that we've been here before. breaking hearts has never looked so cool.

and ive come to the conclusion that it doesnt matter how many books i can read or how big my vocabulary is or how many songs i know or how perfect my grammar is. none of that matters because none of that has really anything to do with real life. and man, i deserve an award for getting myself into the worst positions.

and all the Best Deceptions and the Clever Cover Story awards go to me.

No comments: