Thursday, July 17, 2003

I tried on all my dresses from dances last night. pathetic. i still think the favorite is turnabout soph year. its just like prettier than the other ones lol. i guess today ill start reading a book or something. i ohhh well. "i'm finding my way back to you, and everything you used to be, and waiting is all that i can do until you find your way back to me"

i guess im getting used to this new michelle branch.

since its playing though i can't put the hey girl lyrics on here that i want to because i cant think of the way the song goes. oh well i'm a wannabe O.A.R. fan anyway.

oh yeah and last night i was wearing these camoe(sp?) dickies that keiko's cousin gave her cuz they were too small. let me tell you these pants. haha. oh man like at least 4 inches from the floor. and you shoul dhave seen this outfit. they had me put on this not matching tank top and black high heels. haha oh. i was a runway model. they even took pictures of it. i dont think i should have let them. that could come back badly.

i want to say: Carter i'm sorry for everything i put you through. and i want to start over. completely.

"I'm trying to get by with never knowing at all"

ohh holy dagger.

No comments: