Friday, July 11, 2003

and you say youre sick and tired of all this shit that youve gotten yourself into. well. there's not much to say. i dont see you. and i doubt i will for the rest of the summer and thats okay with me. you say youre tired of my entries. well stop readning. i'm only complaining to keep myself busy sweetie. its quite possible that you hate me, though you said it wouldn't turn out like that. like every failed relationship thats ever crossed my path. but the truth is you could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt .

and its true, i really am a wishful thinker. and yes at times my intentions are none-too honorable. but all i have to say now is i watched mtv for 5 hours tonight. ohhh yeah..
and remember when you said you wanted to know who i really was? are you wishing you hadn't said that now? because i have the feeling that you are. yeah die young and save yourself. surprise i have eyes, goodbye. fuck you. blah blah

ps riot grrrl is dumb
pps. if you had to choose between swimming in jell-o or pudding which woudl you choose?
------i'm a pudding fan myself.------
ppps. FUCK YOU AURORA

No comments: