Tuesday, July 29, 2003

OKAY so lets hear it for today-

i woke up at the crack of 11:30 and called courtney. she got ready and i went and picked her up. we came back to my house. i felt bad just crating the dog for the whole day so we stayed with it for like half an hour lol. so then we went to the mall.... im not sure why? i dont even know if we needed anything? i certainly didnt

went into american eagle. haha. shocker! and i bought this black skirt. $8.09. YEAH CLEARANCE. man i serioulsy am a bargin goddess. is that even how you spell it? either way. its a nice skirt. sort of see through but hey. then went to pac sun to show court this cool purse they just got. oh man audrey needs a life. and of course after i showed court she said "buy it" and i said... "ok" lol

farewell another $21.11. oh well its worth it nice purse. number 17 in the collection. haha. well. we went in jessica mcclintock haha of course because whats a trip to the mall without me looking at dresses? i was like hey homecoming? yeah right so ive already decided im not going... even though i probably will.anyway not the point the point is there is this so kick ass white dress with these so tacky huge black flowers and ruffles at the bottom with a polka dot like underthing. so cool. hot pink trim. sooo cool. $193. FANTASTIC! its too short anyway. so then we eventually went home, courtney empty-handed and me broke... naturally.

when we got home i decided i needed something to put my purses in... a purse rack if you will. haha so we went to the container store? such a lame ass trip. went home with nothing.

i then proceeded to organize my closet. threw out a bunch of shit and i guess it looks neater now? i'm painting my room but i dont know what color. sick i hate that choice. moving the furniture too. fabulous.

court and tray were over and me and court ate spaghetti. it was pretty good. with the texas chainsaw cheese bread. hmm... then... oh hmm oh yeah!!

then convinced my parents into paying for half of a new disc man that i needed for the trip up north, among other things. so it was off to best buy. oh man such a funny trip. bought the cd player spent $64 nino tried to make me feel better about it, but to no avail

thanks anyway nino. hahahaha

back to my hosue. court and tray had to leave at 10. by that time steve had come over and was watching golf with my dad. so court and tray left and i really tried hard to enjoy the golf. but i didnt so i went downstairs and tried to fix the digital cable that fucked up. oh yeah and i cut my hair. but anyway my dad was just sitting there talking to steve and i felt kind of bad but not really and i know my dad said some stupid shit like not being able to stand me after living with me a week. haha oh dad. youre sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. so at like 1100 the lame ass tournament was finally over and phil and sergio had won. so lame that i know. anyway then my dad went to bed and me and steve watched jackass and then tom green. and then some food channel thing about beer? irrelavent then i made some left over spaghetti... i wasnt even hungry? then i made a piece of toast with cream cheese. i had a so bad craving for it..

hmm. aha then after that nice meal i took otu the sea creature cookies and found 17 tyupes of creature. oh god audrey. now i'm here typing this knowing that the rest of the week is gonig to be so gay without courtney. tray and i are getting so bored i can see it alright. intense spendding of all my money.

oh god i dread the rest of this week. oh my god!!!

i'm goign to hang out with ali!
shit yes i am!yesyeysyesyeyseyseysyeyseyseysyesyeyseyse i am!
and gio!
yes.

No comments: