Sunday, May 04, 2003

This weekend was pretty nice. it was relaxing. last night was prom and keiko said she had a good time and we had a pretty fun time too. sitting around the fire roasting marshmallows and throwing up milk. it was nice though. i dyed carters hair pink. its pretty hot i have to be honest. too bad it washes out. we will have to eventually find something more permanent. tonight i hung out with steve and court and then we went over to carters and hung out there for a little bit. we stood in the rain for a while too. it was really nice. i love the rain. i'm listening to bright eyes now- no lies just love. i really love this song. next weekend i'm going to my grandparents house for mothers day and im excited because i havent seen them since christmas andi know it sounds kind of lame but i really love my grandparents and i love seeing them (not the Judds) and i think my grandpa made me some more beads. and whenever i go there its great time for me to read, think, and pretend i can play piano. im really relaxed right now. im not looking forward to school tomorrow. i didn't do my chemistry. i dont care. i hate it.

No comments: