Wednesday, May 21, 2003

If there's one thing ive learned from the last two years of the hell ive been living called my adolescence, its that jumping into any type of relationship is stupid. in fact any relationship is stupid. i really hate changes in friendshps. i really do. honestly and if theres one thing i cant stand its hanging out with someone all the time for a short period of time and then them completely forgetting about you. what the fuck man. i am upset. mostly because im thinking about how okay my day would have been if that friend of bernadettes had not of yelled at me. that was just pitiful. i mean FUCK YOU! you judgemental shit. im so apathetic i wish i could explain it. or at least get it out. but i cant and to hell with you if youre going to say shit.

high school is quite possibly the worst time ive ever had in my entire life.

"Standing looking at a photograph
That you do not remember being taken
You look out of breath, and me like I am faking
As a matter of fact I don't recall this photo being taken
You don't even actually exist so I just started shaking"

-modest mouse



I'm never going sleep. I'lll never close my eyes now. you've pushed me much too far.

No comments: