Saturday, May 17, 2003

So its just about 6 and no calls yet from my MANY many friends who are just dying to hang out with me. its pathetic. i know. so tonight i will probably make my way over to blockbuster and rent some movies that i will watch intently into the wee hours of the morning by myself with the occasional company of my brother. Not only is he almost 13, but he also is smarter than me, a better skateboarder than me, and more popular with better prospects of a normal love life in the future. lets give it up for Eric. today has been such a lame and long never ending yet ending too quickly day. Courtney is babysitting. keiko has a life. Carter isnt sure if hanging out will work tonight because he doesnt know about dinner. Harrison is practicing with "the new guy" and he doesnt know when thats going to be done. i'll probably call sarah if she's around and watch some sappy love movies and cry. because im a hopeless romantic and id on't think i will ever be "okay" with that. sometimes i try to act like some punk ass bitch who doesnt care about love. but who am i kidding? certainly not me, and if i can't fool myself how would i expect anyone else to believe my sad act? ive been reading live journals all day of people who don't know me yet i know them and take the quizes from them. hence the surplus of them below. i need to work on my mosaics. the expo is way too soon. tomorrow i need to work on the house project with kelly. that shoudl take all day. i forgot i was supposed to have an origami party with keiko. i can do both though. im just that amazing.

No comments: