Thursday, December 02, 2004

No more lies. The ones we live will work just fine.

I can't pretend to know everything anymore. I've spread myself too thin and now i'm paying. Now i will write another poem...

I take my life too seriously
But you think I'm just funny
and never serious.
But i actually am serious
I just hide it
And its all fun and games
Until its not anymore.
What is my point?
I just love my dog.

Sometimes i try to be a transcendentalist. I'm okay on the half that requires introspection but for some reason i dont feel transcendental when i reflect on myself and my life. I think i just need more cow bell. sometimes i wonder, is anyone really happy? maybe we are all in a weird and awkward moment in our lives but where is the love? today ronny paid for my sandwhich at subway and i didn't even realize he was doing it. I think it will be funny to be ronny's wife. It sort of reminds me of my best friends wedding... maybe not. I wish my whole day could just consist of literature. something that is challenging yet understandable.

someone please define my life for me.

No comments: