Friday, December 03, 2004

I got this idea from someone's livejournal. i don't know her, but i'm copying this from her. she copied it from someone else so i guess it really doesn't make a difference. I'm going to say something about my friends but no names just numbers. this shouldn't take long.

1. You are the first person I think of and not a day goes by that I don't regret our lost year. you are so lovely and always stick up for me even though i'm "airy." I could go on for hours about youre greatness. "The windmills, audrey."
2. We don't really talk as much as we used to but I think things are just busy right now, eventually we can have our lame conversations about movies again and i can listen to you talk about how you wish you did heroine. haha.
3. I feel priviledged to be someone you confide in, someday i will repay you the honor. I'm always surprised when you call me and even more shocked that i never really scare you away. i guess 5 years of being friends/putting up with me will do that to a person.
4. We recently started hanging out again after like a 3 year break. Its cool. Sometimes i feel like i'm funny around you, most of the time i just feel like an idiot though. Quit smoking.
5. if someone would have said 4 years ago that i wouldn't know you now, i never would have believed it. but alas, i don't know you anymore. I bought you a christmas present, but i'll probably be too scared to send it.
6. You probably know me better than anyone else even though i would usually deny it. for whatever reason, you've hung around since 5th grade. You're smarter than i could ever dream of being and you let me know when i do something stupid.
7. You've made me see the world differently, i'll give you that. Sometimes i think your morbid attitude gets in the way of living your life. you don't have to dissect and analyze everything. Youre too anal retentive to do anything for yourself when i'm around and i'm a sucker about it.
8. You are my chicken of the sea and if LW hadn't happened, things might have been different. I'm glad it did happen. You make me feel cool even though your dog is weird looking.
9. You always know when to pull out The Jolly Mon. We will always have cinderella, and everything else. i know you didn't like me when you first met me, but now i think thats funny because you secretly want to hang out with me all the time. youre never really mad at me... are you?
10. I think we are very much alike and im glad we can lament over Schaumburg Theatre together. youre such a great girl i wish you could see that. you just need to step back and relax a second.
11. We've been friends for a while, but just started talking more this year. I'm glad i'm not the only one who doesnt understand calculus, even though you make fun of me like you know what youre doing.
12. I know you think i hate you. The truth is, i don't. I just need space. I'm sorry.
13. We're on, we're off and i know you hate it and i know you think i only want to be friends when its convenient for me. Its not true and i dont know what else to say except I will call you, bacause youre a bad seed, and i love that.
14. four words- "my heart will go on" har-dee-har-har
15. You probably don't even read this, but you should know that even though you're way up in milwaukee, i still think about you. I know i was an idiot when we were friends, but i think ive changed since then. I'm jealous of your college experience.
16. I know sometimes i scare you because i pretend to come onto you so often. you know i'm kidding. I know you think im an idiot for being conservative, but deep down you love me anyway. youre just a heart breaker.
17. two words- New Jersey. I miss you so much. i've written so many letters and so many cards and i've never sent them. I'd like to think that someday we could be friends again, but we are so different now. I'm stuck in the past.
18. Even if you saw this, you wouldn't realize it was you. I wish you could for once tell me honestly what you feel, because, truth be told, i don't know. you talk to me every few months just to keep me holding on. it works. forever.

No comments: