Thursday, December 16, 2004

In the opinion of this MC, the assembly was a success. Craig mariano was great and la dee da it was probably the only good assembly since Luke. Most rational people would look at the homework i have and start it 2 hours ago. I am not most people and i am certainly not rational. That is why i have not yet looked at my homework and i am going to the basketball game instead. As long as we all know where our priorities lie.

Other interesting things that happened today:

My brothers friends said i was hot. HAHA
I ate mcdonalds with keeley and ronny
I feel like everyone knows where they are going to school except me
I won't know until 117 days from today
Mr Murmann made fun of me again
Brian made me feel bad about myself
yay.
Keiko danced Hottly. yes with 2 t's hot is now an adverb.

now here we go to kick conants ass....

No comments: