Tuesday, December 07, 2004

WICKED!!!!

"You felt sorry for me, well isnt that right?"
"no no its because you are so beautiful"
"oh boq i think youre wonderful and we deserve eachother, dont you see this is our chance. and we deserve eachother."

"Something has changed within me.
Something is not the same.
I'm through of playing by the rules of someone elses game.
Too late for second guessing
too late to go back to sleep
its time to trust my instincts
close my eyes and leap...
its time try defying gravity...
I'm through accepting limits
cause someone says theyre so
some things i cannot change
but till itry ill never know
too long ive been afraid of
losing love i guess i lost
well if thats love, it comes at much too high a cost."



Everyone deserves a chance to FLY!


Tryst tryst tryst tryst tryst tryst tryst tryst tryst tryst

No comments: