Saturday, December 18, 2004

Stop Breathing for Me.


Tonight. or last night rather, was awesome. I hung out with Wrong, Way and Fuzz. I'm peach. is that disgusting or what? the night was totally off the hook.

Oh no! oh no! oh no!

Props to Brian for giving us something to talk about all night. Har-dee-har-har. all in good fun, naturally.

I'm starting to really like coffee. I need to go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a big day, well not really till the night when the party gets going.

Its the freakin weekend, baby i'm about to have me some fun. Anyone wanna dance? lets go. Its time for the iPod and my down comforter. Poor toilet dog has to sleep somewhere on the floor amongst the laundry baskets, strewn clothing, and suitcase.

Let me remember this night whenever i feel lonely.

No comments: