Sunday, December 19, 2004

You're the Secret I Keep.

Last night Wrong Way Peach Fuzz went to Mission. It was way better than I expected and so funny. First we saw Ken, who I hadn't talked to in like 3 years. He remembered Keiko's name and not mine. I felt awesome, especially since I had the biggest crush on him in 6th and 7th grade. We sank to the beat and Charlie came too. Thats when things really got funny. I didn't dance with anyone really, except charlie. Some weird looking guys came up to gagan and it was the funniest thing ever. There were a lot of skanky girls there, some were fat and that was also funny. I was in awe of the way some people can move and bend. haha. I just woke up like 20 minutes ago. I feel like i wasted my day, probably because i did. I need to shower because I feel disgusting. last night i wore sandels that had maybe a 2 inch platform, which wasn't even that bad but i felt like mountain compared to everyone else who could be molehills. Tonight i don't know if im going to really do much. I think i'll wrap christmas presents. I was going to take care of spike until Ryan called and said he didn't need me to. sad audrey.

Last night I felt like Elphaba and Keiko was Galinda once again. In some aspects, I'm okay with that. I do get to have an awesome affair with Fiyero, if i ever find him.

No comments: