Wednesday, December 08, 2004

KEIKO EVERYTHING I SEE IS SO FUN.

SHA SHA

Nothing isn't nothing. Nothing's something thats important to me. Thats right. Tonight i went to hobby lobby. i did go. i did buy random pieces of ribbon and fabric. my hair is wet right now and i dont want to blow dry it so its going to be wet 4eva. haahahahahahha HAR-DEE-FUCKING-HAR. Jimmy Eat World just came on iTunes and that made me think of harrison. oh thats funny. speaking of people who i never talk to but said they would always keep in touch, Jeanae was at school today picking up chris for lunch. weird? yes.

I am wasted but I'm ready. Today we took a partner quiz in Calc and tony and i were confused. i also did poorly on the genetics quiz. I'm determined to do better though. Spanish is lame. Health is.. well you know. I need to finish the project for Lit because i havent done that. ha! of course i havent!


WE didn't start the fire! no we didn't light it, we've been trying to fight it! we didnt start the fire! no it was always burning since the world's been turning!

No comments: