Tuesday, April 24, 2007

On Being Pro-Palestine

So I don't support Isreal. In fact, I support palestine. In fact, I kind of hate the Israeli military and i think they should be brought to trial for crimes against humanity. I am so mad at the US government for continuing to support Israel despite their unjust treatment of Palestinians daily. The Gaza Strip and West Bank are the only places where Palestinians can live without persecution and they are continuously being pushed out of those areas too. STOP IT DAMNIT.

ALSO- someone sent me some weird monk-e-mail on career builder. it was extremely creepy and said "i have been watching you and i think youre amazing. i know you have a lot of problems with other guys but i can be the guy of your dreams"

nice. thats the pick up line i always fall for. i especially like the lots of problems with other guys line. that makes me feel really good inside.

i dont like it when courtney calls me a brand whore.

"Why is your family Scottish?"
"Why is YOUR family ROSS?"

I WANT TO GO TO IRELAND FOR INTERIM!!!!!!!

2 comments:

court said...

ew can you not put that up on here

Anonymous said...

Audrey,

As a Libertarian, you shouldn't be involved with international issues. I repeat, do not get involved with international issues.

More instructions will follow.

Cordially,
Future Audrey