Sunday, April 01, 2007

just keep me where the light is

"Te conocí un día de enero,
Con la luna en mi naríz
Y como ví que eras sincero
En tus ojos me perdí"

well 24 hours, 3 in-flight meals, 1 missed connection and a free first-class upgrade later, i'm finally back in Northfield.

I'm getting really dizzy right now and i have no idea why. I need to read almost a whole novel by tuesday and i'm kind of annoyed with it because 50 pages in i already hate the 2 main characters. I really need thursday to come right now. I just want to get home to my dog and bed and uncomfortable green couch. Yesterday axle came in dirty from outside and as soon as my dad opened the door he told axle to "go get in the bath!" and axle, like the obedient baby he is, ran right up into the bathroom and jumped in the bathtub!!!! so CUTE.

Ive been looking at apartments on craigslist and i've gotta be honest, i cant help but feeling that life will be better when im living with courtney and shes working and im in grad school. i feel like im always saying this about the next important part of my life but this time i really hope its true.

psychotic cats are annoying. and im about 20 lbs overweight.

i'm ready for these 4 days at home and the inevitable fights that will ensue. hahaha. nonono no more fighting. so stop being an ass and stop freaking out. just golf.

i saw a job offering on Craigslist for a part time job at the Bamboo Room selling roses 2-3 times a month for $15 an hour. hahahahaha i WANT IT.

"Y aunque hayas sido un extranjero
Hasta en tu propio país
Si yo te digo '¿como dices?'
Tu aún dices '¿que decís?'
Y lloras de emoción oyendo un bandoneón"
shakira

fucking VOS conjugation. argentines arent nice.

No comments: