Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I always want carbs at night

I hate running into people in the library who i thought were my friends and pretended to be my friends for about a month and then started ignoring me. Its especially painful when one of them is still borrowing my clothes including my most expensive pair of jeans.

If i don't get into either of the interims i applied for im going to be really sad.

i really want chips right now and this apple is just not doing it for me. tomorrow we are playing kickball in basketball and im just relieved to get a break from basketball and looking like an idiot. I've done half my math test and i hope its right.

This weekend i want to buy a new cartigan in Winona. I also want to eat Taco Johns!

Today i submitted a secret to the stolaf post secrets. Its one that, thank god, no one here could ever trace back to me. unless they recognize my handwriting which is unlikely, but would be not so great. I registered for classes tonight and got what i wanted even though i wasnt really worried about it. my fall of 07 consists of...

English 185- Literary Studies
English 221- Lit. in England to 1650
History 272- Women in America
Spanish 232- Intermed. Spanish 2

No comments: