Sunday, April 15, 2007

contrary to popular belief

i do want to be outside enjoying the weather. but i want to do it with my friends not these weird people who go to my school. mainly because theyre weird. and i have nothing in common with them. this is confusing to me. but not as confusing as the rotting smoothie left overs that my roommate left on her desk days ago. its one of the most disgusting things ive seen and im not that surprised that its there to begin with.

i don't know where i'm supposed to be but getting off the highway at northfield was not the right thing to do.

i also love having classes with people and talking to them in those classes and then seeing them outside of class and getting completely ignored. part of me wants to laugh, part wants to cry. its all just SO dramatic.

No comments: