Tuesday, April 10, 2007

g.l.a.m.o.r.o.u.s.

flossy flossy

so my computer broke today. which is awesome. i love Dell. i also have some sick ass project to do for math that i really dont want to do. i hate my blog layout/template but im too lazy to change it. i'm really tired right now. i'm also getting a C in basketball so i plan to drop it on thursday. what a waste of time. id like to do fitness walking in gym. or any gym class that starts after noon. well not basketball again thats for sure. i hate gateways to math. its the most useless class ive taken this year. maybe even ever. amy is getting me a job this summer at benigans so thats pretty sweet. is it bennigans? i dont know. either way, ill be rollin.

so if you ain't got no money take yo broke ass home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Audrey:

I’m at Dell Headquarters in Austin, Texas and I just read your post. I'm sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the system and if there is anything I can do feel free to contact me.

Neil
Dell, Inc.
neil@dell.com