Monday, April 23, 2007

beating a dead horse.

"It seems that people who have lived on the earth for so many centuries have used much of their cunning to discover this marvellously secret way of concealing the fact that they are continuously eating and being eaten by those whom they love."
Janet Frame

I don't know what to do about anything anymore. I wake up and wait for the day to end. I dread phone calls from my family but dread knowing that they won't come even more. I don't understand my friends. I don't understand the people who won't be my friend. I just don't get it. Its just not the way I pictured anything. Maybe it won't work and maybe it is finally time to be done.

"People do not cry because it is the end. They cry because the end does not correspond with their imagination of it."
Janet Frame

No comments: