Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"You're a few years overdue. I spent them waiting here for you."
-getupkids

I have this weird relationship with my parents. I actually have this weird relationship with everyone. Courtney can remember what i wore at almost every important and nonimportant event that i've been through in her presence. I watched Noises Off! with my parents and E the other day and nostalgia inevitably set in. even though im currently confused about almost everything in my life i'm greatful for the world's best friend because without her, all my decisions would be awful and wrong instead of just most of them. when i read all the writing on my desk, the best parts are court writing her name in a gold sticker on 12.28.02 and 12.28.03 and vince writing "Hi Audrey, youre heavy metal." spring break 2003 lives on in my heart forever.

i also dont know whats so tender about this trap.

"I don't mind waiting if it takes a long, long time.
And I don't mind wasting the best years of our lives.
And I don't mind racing through our goodbyes."
rilokiley

No comments: