Sunday, January 14, 2007

"Oh you're a clever boy.
Don't live forever boy."

Long napless days lead to long sleep-filled nights. I am so sick of chicken. No more chicken. Maybe ill try to watch the pirates sequal again. I just can't stand whats-her-name. Kiera Knightly. She just seems like such a bitch in real life.

Its snowing. Court said blizzard. It would be pretty sweet to have one im not going to lie. I mean if its going to be below zero, there might as well be something to show for it. take away some of this drearyness... dreariness? whatever. FYI the 2007 Airedale calender is pretty amazingly cute. i think i need to submit a picture of Axle. hes a perfect representation of the breed. i miss him terribly.

quit the excessive drinking and smoking.

"If I could bottle my hopes in a store bought scent
They'd be nutmeg peach and they'd pay the rent."

No comments: