Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So i am talking to Cyndi tomorrow and for the first time in at least a month i feel like i actually have things i want to work through. I have issues, this is clear. I'm needy, codependent, and drawn to guys with extreme emotional baggage. but now that i started reading this book, mock all you want, i understand WHY i do the things i do, which ive never really understood. i also think codependency is a lot more common than people really think. everyones a little codependent. just like everyone could use a little therapy. i really think its true.


"I think that i'm throwing but i'm thrown.
i thought id live forever but now i'm not so sure,
you try to tell me that i'm clever
but that won't me anyhow or anywhere with you.
You said that i was naive and i thought that i was strong
i thought "hey i can leave i can leave"
oh but now i know that i was wrong."
lisaloeb

No comments: