Saturday, January 06, 2007

as i sit on my bed/at my computer watching Hitch by myself while eating a mini bag of 100 calorie popcorn and researching grad schools, i think to myself "wow college is awesome"

i think yeah maybe a part of me would like a relationship but more than anything else i just want some attention. someone to like me and want to hang out with me, go see a movie, go out to dinner.

i desperately want to like being single and enjoy not having a significant other. i want to drink without the main goal of getting completely wasted and forgetting about my pathetic and useless lovelife.

"you're not sick, you're single."

well i feel sick. but i'm determined to be okay with being single. and hopefully i will be okay with it soon. because quite frankly im tired of not being okay with it.

maybe im just a late bloomer.

No comments: