Sunday, January 07, 2007

i read courtneys most recent post earlier today and it made me want to watch say anything. so i am. even though its midnight and i have class at 8AM. i dont think it matters since i slept almost the entire day.

why do people at airline companies make it impossible for me to see my friends? i made lily's bed already and now she's not coming. how sad!

i love boston. its where i was destined to end up. i'm excited for grad school. i know i want to be in boston, or new york, or LA or some big city. hopefully boston though really. i love the Anas, and Boca, and CHOWDA.

ive been thinking about steve all day. i don't know how to stop. i feel like im Corey Flood from Say Anything and there is nothing i can do to get out of this twisted cycle except hope that steve has moved on and will never take me back because thats the only way ill ever separate myself from him. but just the thought of that makes me want to die a little.

"so im single now. everything's changed. i hate it."

No comments: