Monday, June 16, 2003

you'll never make it out alive, i can make sure of that. damn right im still pissed. i'll never fucking let it go, its not my style. i can be evil with the mention of your name, as if it wasnt obvious before. ill tolerate your self-righteous shit and smile at you like you matter. its only a matter of time before time catches up to you. and i wasn't lying when i said id love to scratch your eyes out with a nail file. and if given the chance i might just slit your throat and watch you bleed. might but most likely not. because im not the type to do that. its not really my style. and right now i cant even think straight because of the way you make me feel. and i hate the fact that the only emotion i can ever conceive is the feeling of desire to jump off the roof and hope the cement breaks my fall and my neck.

No comments: