Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Today i laughed a lot. after school i kind of hung aroudn with myself and did nothing until steve came over and i made mr schultz a cake for his 41st birthday. haha. so we took it over to the house and carter was the only one home so me and steve hung out with him and then the three of us had "a moment" it was so cool. so then the parents and allyson came home and my cake kicked the other cakes ass. haha. we all sat around in the kitchen after that. me and carter talked about some music and tried to figure out which cds he should burn me. then allyson and keiko went to try on allysons prom dress and i went up and saw it. she looks beautiful in it. patrick is a lucky man. in carters room i found a kazoo and naturally that was really cool.

i think if there was any family i could seriously have it would be them. ive never felt so like.... i dont know... cared about? its just so comforting to have it and im so glad i do. and i just feel so at home. ive given carter and allyson both a pair of my pants. im practically part of the family.

No comments: