Thursday, June 26, 2003

well it seems like everyone slept in today... or everyone being carter me and my mom. so i woke up at 705 and put on a bra and brushed my teeth and head out the door to pick up the two of them. court was ready and we got to carters by like 714. she rang the doorbell like 4 times and no one came.... so i was like alright. i got out of the car and rang the doorbell myself. no answer... my initial thought was "carter got scared and thought i wasnt coming and made his mom drive him" but then i saw one of his shoes in the hall and reconsidered that preconcieved notion... so i thought... "obviously the parents arent home since i rang the doorbell so many times and no one came. so. for the first time EVER i let myself into the house. and i yelled
"CARTER!!!!"
well carter didnt come, but that god damned cat did so i slammed the door before it ran out because tracking that cat down would make us later than we already were. i guessed carter wasnt home and left his house at 725

me and courtney ran from the car to the room. at the break carter appeared! and said he was asleep the whole time. fuck. i felt bad. BUT its alright. because its not my fault and im not going to apologize anymore haha. because i do that. too much. well. okay.

we talked the whole break it was cool because i vented about my brother being lame. and he listened haha. then we talked about his new new shoes. vans of course. a lovely choice.

if i wore shoes, and i had little kid vans, i would wear them all the time

or is it if i had shoes and wore little kid vans i would wear them all the time?

ha
i dont know

No comments: