Tuesday, April 22, 2003

well im in gifted now, i should be in the art department working on my project but, my lack of internet at home and lack of completed homework for 8th hour has left me sitting in front of this monitor soaking in the ability to update this blog. today was an okay day. i think im going to go down to lunch to see keiko and steve in a few minutes. there are still about 17 minutes left inthe period. i want to get some more information from crayola though... decisions decisions. my attention getter on my speech is a quote that i vaguely remembered... "We could learn a lot from crayons, they are all different colors, and some have weird names, but they all manage to live in the same box." i thought it was alright but i think i could find better. i want to update my website because i have a new idea that would be better for it. i think i was trying to start too big with the intentions of my present website. today afterschool i want to hang out so give me a call if youre into it. well my power point is lame but im kind of not wanting to do it anymore. this has satisfied my craving for the internet for today. ps. carter is heart-stirring.

No comments: