Monday, April 21, 2003

my internet doesnt work. i am at keikos right now printing stuff out for my lame-ass power point about how crayola has changed the history of our ....... today i went over to carters for a little while. it was pretty fun for such a short time. i hate not having the internet. i have this desire to work on my really dumb website and make it less dumb but i can't ohhhhh but i want to. ohhh yes. well... so.. .i need to go home soon but i dont want to. so there. well this was a really lame post i just figured i should keep you updated on my whereabouts because i know everyone looks at my blog and thinks "man where is audrey? she hasn't updated in a few days. is she dead?" well im not dead so .... yes........................ well on a scale of 1-awesome, keiko is super-great. well steve, youre my male idol. and charlie you are amazing. and carter i wish i was with you. courtney... you drive with an iron.... claw... oh tico. oihcourtney what can i say? why are you fucking me? well yes. so anyone else who looks at this- youre cool tool. hey Secret toilet cloGGer- leave my woman alone. and thanks for the extremely descriptive directions to the assylum which im sure you REALLY HAVENT been to. liar!!! booooooooooooo well. okay im done for today. maybe tomorrow during lunch ill come up and write more.

No comments: