Friday, April 25, 2003

i started listening to Atreyu again yesterday. i'm really trying to listen to every type of music i can get my hands on. for such a long time i was really close minded about what i listened to and i'm really mad that i was because i missed out on a lot of really good stuff. but right now i'll listen to anything anyone tells me to listen to and chances are i'll enjoy it. i'm really glad there was no school today. i needed a break very badly. i can not take some of the people there. in fact this overpowering feeling of complete and utter hatred overcomes me most of the day. i think today i will do some mosaic work and read. nice and relaxing. low key. tonight is blue man group and hoffman's battle of the bands. i wish i could go to both but i figure its not that bad because they are playing at SHOcase in like a week or 2. my hair looks so weird right now.

note to carter- remind me to tell you about my dream later. haha.
note to steve- if you get bored give me a call today. i'll most likely be around.

No comments: