Sunday, December 03, 2006

You are the biggest hypocrite i know. If noone else can say it to you, I can. Your passive aggressiveness makes me sick.



on a completely different note...

"It was still packed, even at four in the morning, and it was full of my least favorite people: fucking art students. I mean, Jess had already warned us, but it still came as a shock. All those woolly hats, and mustaches with parts of them missing, all those tattoos and plastic shoes... i mean, I'm a liberal guy, and i didnt want Bush to bomb Iraq, and I like to toke as much as the next guy, but these people still fill my heart with fear and loathing, mostly because i know they wouldnt have liked my band. When we played a college town, and we walked out in front of a crowd like this, i knew we were going to have a hard time. They don't like real music, these people. They don't like the Ramones or the Tempations or the 'Mats; they like DJ Bleepy and his stupid fucking bleeps. Or else they pretend that they're fucking ganstas, and listen to hip-hop about hos and guns."

-Nick Hornby

No comments: