Monday, December 11, 2006

i'm really not surprised that steve lied about sarah and gagan saying ronny hated me. becaues steve tends to lie about a lot of things, like going to the Masters. it really says a lot about a person when they will go to such lengths to lie to someone they "love" about something really really really important to that someone.

now i mean i've never hated sarah or gagan and when i thought they had actually said that, i wasnt mad or hateful but i was confused hurt and caught off gaurd. now i am just mad. and im just mad at steve.

I should have known after he completely FABRICATED the elaborate weekend spent at the masters (including players he saw and merchandise he bought) that something was not quite right and maybe i shouldnt view him as a reliable source of information.

sorry if this hurts, but you hurt me more. i mean was it another plan to keep me all to yourself? did you think well sarahs not coming back around to me anytime soon but what if gagan tries to hangout with me, oh no! you better thwart those plans asap. ronny dies and you try to turn me against him. thats so sweet.

you are the platonic form of "liar"

No comments: