Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Courtney and I are baking for Joe. or rather I am helping Courtney bake something for Joe. Either way, i'm excited. Im also excited for new years and i hope i get to spend that with courtney too.

My parents are having a party and my mom was all upset because she didnt get to dress up to go to any fancy christmas parties this year and i said she should make the neighborhood new years party a black tie event. I kind of hope she does that because i would like to buy a new dress.

today my mom was supposed to call this breeder about the puppy we are getting for my grandpa and then she was supposed to call me and tell me how it went and i just now realized she didnt. since its 1AM it probably wouldnt be a good idea to try to call her now, and im annoyed. I know courtney hates designer dogs but this one i have a feeling is going to be sooooo cute. plus i never claimed to hate paris hilton dogs and this isnt a chihuahua its a bichon-poo.... which is much more respectable.

I also just looked this over and realized that i talk about courtney as though she were my lover. hahahaha but hey whatever.

2 comments:

court said...

hahahhahha i love you

court said...

and also kinda cool if its a black formal party or whatever but also kinda not cuz if i come i dont have a dress!