Sunday, December 03, 2006

"I'd be paralyzed if i ran into you." Last night i thought i saw harrison at christmas fest and it was the weirdest thing. of course it wasnt him, why would it be? it was still a very strange experience and i feel obligated to record it. I'm going home for break in 15 days. If i went to a normal school with normal breaks i would be going home in like 10. I wish i did mostly because id get a drive home with court again and i really love those.



Whats it been over a decade?

it smarts like it was 4 minutes ago

we only influenced eachother totally

we only bruised eachother even more so



what are you my blood?

you touch me lik eyou are my blood

what are you my dad?

you affect me like you are my dad



how long can a girl be shackled to you?

how long before my dignity is reclaimed?

and how long can a girl stay haunted by you?

soon i'll grow up and i wont even flinch at your name

No comments: