Wednesday, March 12, 2003

today i watched 4 episodes of my so-called life and i went and got an application at michaels with courtney. i want a job that i can just read at all day. it seems like the best choice. i didnt really have any homework tonight and if i did i didnt really do it. today was tie dye day in chemistry and i have to be honest with you my shirt RULES! yes it does! i want to talk to carter right now. but since i don't have a topic worthy of sparking conversation im going to leave the phone alone. Turnabout pictures came back today. im happy with mine. i really like them. Carter looks like a stud no doubt, and i look well like me. so its okay i guess haha. i just realized i do have some chemistry homework. tonight i placed a bid on ebay for a $10 guitar. haha well. ha. i need it for my mosaics. its going to be cool.just you wait. i need to order my tumbled glass too. ill do that now

No comments: