Monday, March 10, 2003

I would like to congradulate myself on being a failure to society. Well the Schaumburg High School Girls Soccer Program society that is. FUCK YOU SOCCER ILL SEE YOU IN HELL! god damnit i try so fucking hard and i worked my ass off today and i didnt get "invited" to play with JV. fuck this political bullshit. i would go into it more deeply but ive done that about 5 times today and im tired of going over its stupidity in my head because it gets me nowhere. Aside from that, i'm kind of hungry and i have a big ap euro test tomorrow and i don't think i will do very well. i'll study tonight... of course... and make this powerpoint for english. I haven't talked to keiko or carter or courtney for a while. im going through withdrawls. i want to cuddle up and watch a movie and become *ensconsed* but i have too muchto do. so sad. poor audrey.

No comments: