Thursday, January 29, 2004

Today wasn't so bad. i didn't have any homework. i decided in the car that i am definitely a republican. i was bitching about people on welfare who don't get off their asses and get jobs. either way i want to be Blondie. that is my life's ambition. my mom has this really old dress that she bought in a resale store in san fransisco when she was like 25 and i might be able to use it for Mrs. Frank. i got a jean skirt tonight. its short and i'm certainly not used to short skirts but i think it could be cool. my ear is getting re-infected so i have to start doing the medicine again. nothing really going on in life right now. i should read some grapes of wrath tonight. so far i like it. we read a few chapters of A Farewell to Arms and it was so good. i wasnt sure i would like Hemingway but i love him.

<3 Literature <3

ah ah ah ah ah ahh ahhh. youre gonna say you miss me, youre gonna say you kiss me, youre gonna say you love me cause i'm gonna love you too. i dont care what you told me, youre gonna say youd hold me, and youre gonna say you love me, cause i'm gonna love you too.

No comments: