Tuesday, February 15, 2011

running?

Today's run was awful so I guess its a good thing I'm working out again with my mom in an hour. I don't want to take my physics hw quiz, so I'm really going to put it off until 10pm. Sometime in the near future, I'm going to have to start running more than 4 miles at a time. Especially because I told myself I would run one more half marathon before I start training for THE marathon, just to make sure everything felt good and capable. I also really hate running in races where I know anyone else running. So I might go back to indianapolis or maybe madison for this half before I get ready for the extreme social anxiety of the Chicago marathon. when i have a really crappy 4 mile, i start to doubt all possibilities of finishing a marathon. i definitely need to train for a half starting next week. i'm excited and annoyed at the same time.

ALSO jillian michaels- 6 week 6 pack- level 2 is NO JOKE. its really hard even though i have no semblance of a 6 pack and therefore am continuing to call it 6 week no pack. Either way, i'm about to go get my no pack on.

No comments: