Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I dont believe in isms, i dont believe in me


Afterall, I'm not the walrus.

I'm never really sure where my life is going or why its going in the direction that it is. Eventually my parents will die and I will have to come back to the Midwest to be closer to the cabin. Or I will have to sell it. If I come back, it will not be to Illinois. After I leave here, I never intend to come back. I don't like anything about Chicago. I don't like its inaccessibility and I don't like the people. If there is any Midwestern city that I can imagine myself in, its Minneapolis. I don't ever plan to go to a high school reunion. I don't ever plan to care enough. I'm actually amazed that I have so many friends on Facebook from high school. In fact, i hate Facebook for allowing these people to keep tabs on my life when they are not even remotely a part of it.

1 comment:

court said...

people are the same everywhere.