Tuesday, December 02, 2003

who loves outkast besides me? hhhheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ya. don't try to fight the feeling cuz the thought alone is killing me right now. this is putting me in a better mood

does anyone have a medicine for melancholy? how about some thoreau? walden and civil disobedience?

homework is such a comforting consistency. i had 4 hours today. i'm gonna shake it like a polaroid picture.

lets see funniest thing today? i want to record it. i think it might have been ryan wearing white socks. or maybe him telling me about yasmeen falling asleep in apus. i wish i could have been there. or maybe the funniest thing was me telling mrs lopez that dan and i were just discussing our wedding plans and then dan confessing to me after class that he was having second thoughts.

this is the last time we'll be friends again. ill get over you. you'll wonder who i am. and theres this burning, just like there's always been. ive never been so alone. and ive never been so alive.


I go home to the coast,
It starts to rain,
I paddle out,
On the water,
Alone,
Taste the salt and taste the pain,
I'm not thinking of you again,
Summer dies and swells rise,
The sun goes down in my eyes,
See this rolling wave,
Darkly coming to take me,
Home

No comments: